Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day, Shopping, and Style Differences, Oh My!

My daughters and I went on our annual shopping trip.  This year we chose the Orlando Premium Outlet Malls on both Vineland and International Drive.  First we stopped at Carrabbas for lunch. The food was delicious as usual.  Once we finished, we head to our first stop.  Premium Outlet on Vineland.  
Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave
Courtesy of Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Avenue (Nov 2012)
Provided by management

We proceeded first to one of my favorite shops, Banana Republic.  I truly believe I could live in here.  The clearance was 40%, and I was able to find three cute tops, which my daughters didn't care too much for, but there is a 20 and 21 year age difference between us.  


We proceeded to a few shops the girls like including Vera Bradley.  I was proud of myself that I didn't spend any money there.  To end our shopping at this mall, I stopped in at my other favorite store Ann Taylor!  There, I was able to find two more shirts that I liked on clearance for 70% off.

We then proceeded to the Prime Outlets on International Drive.  Our main goal here was to go to Victoria Secret.  I believe we spent an hour and a half in there.  This was interesting for me because it was the first time I have ever been fitted for a bra.  I will just say it was an interesting experience.
  
Courtesy of Orlando Premium Outlets® - International Drive
We also went to a few children stores as well since we have been blessed with Ashton as well as his half-sister who will be here in a week visiting us for the summer.

If you are ever in Central Florida, you need to visit the outlet malls.

We had Ashton with us for our shopping extravaganza, and he was a trooper.  He kept up with us for the almost 9 hour shopping marathon!

I hope everyone had a blessed Mother's Day!

What did you do to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment