Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Living Life Backwards

My husband and I say that we are living our lives backwards. What do I mean by this? Well, I married young, had children young and now having grandchildren at an age I consider young. My husband just started a new career in the last year or so. I have gone back to college and about to complete my AA degree next spring. We are planning on moving shortly after I graduate into an apartment and living by ourselves. All of this while we are what I consider to be "young."

I am looking forward to the changes coming up. I see them all as being positive steps for our future. I hear some couples talk about how they grow apart after the children are grown and leave home. I feel that my husband and I have gotten closer. We are looking forward to our alone time.

No comments:

Post a Comment