Sunday, October 13, 2013

As I am new to blogging, I am still trying to figure out how to add pictures, so please bear with me as this is a fun learning process for me.

My husband and I are leaving on vacation this week. Yesterday, I went shopping with a girlfriend to finish up some last minute things I need for the trip. I purchased a traveling outfit as it is a 9-10 hour drive to the mountains from sunny central Florida. The weather here is still warm in the high 80s; however, I have been checking the weather for Murphy, North Carolina and it seems that the high during the day is in the 60s and at night it gets down to the low 40s.

My purchases yesterday consisted of a few essential pieces. First, warm pajamas. Here in central Florida there doesn't seem to be a need for flannel pajamas. I also bought a pair of ankle boots, which can be worn here during our cool weather. My travel outfit that I purchased consists of yoga pants and a long sleeve t-shirt. 

I cannot wait to post pictures from our vacation and the outfits that I have put together for the trip.

Blessings,

Donna

1 comment: