Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankfulness

Thanksgiving is 6 days away, so I thought I would share with you today what I am thankful for. The last four years for my family have been somewhat rough and challenging. At one point, I really thought I had nothing to be thankful for; however, as I enter my 41st year, I have realized I have so much to be thankful for.


I am thankful for this man! My loving, caring husband who has been with me through it all good and bad.

I am thankful for my daughter Jackie and grandson Ashton. My daughter was involved in a serious car accident in June of this year. As a result of the accident, Ashton was born via emergency C-section at 27-weeks.


I am thankful for my other daughter Stephanie. She has been here through it all. I am thankful she has remained calm when I could not.

I am so very thankful to all of our family and friends who have been with us through it all! Without their love and support, I don't think we would have made it through all that we have.


2 comments:

  1. Donna, this is so very beautiful ... it made me tear. Wishing you and yours. a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamera! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

      Delete