Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Busy Week

This is a busy week in the Bougher household as we are moving into an apartment.  In all the years my husband and I have been married, this will be the first time we will actually live together just the two of us.  We are both actually excited about this! I would love to do some post on spring fashion, but everything at this time is boxed up and ready to be moved.  This week is also my last week of college for my AA degree.  I will officially graduate in June, that is if I decide to walk.  I haven't made up my mind yet on that.  

I hope this post finds everyone well!  I look forward to being settled in and life slowing down so I can post more about things I like and enjoy.  I will leave you with this picture of our moving process.

Blessings,

Donna 


No comments:

Post a Comment