Friday, March 21, 2014

Gone from blogging for too long!

Goodness!  Has it really been almost three months since I posted?  I guess I have just been so busy with trying to get my last semester of college done, my externship, and we are moving yet again.

I have just two weeks as of tomorrow left of school, then I graduate in June.  I haven't made up my mine as to whether I am going to walk for graduation or not.  My externship went well.  I got hired on at the doctor's office that I was doing my externship at, so now I am working two jobs.

Also, in two weeks, my husband and I are moving (just 10 minutes away) to an apartment.  This will be the first time in our married life that we have lived together by ourselves.  I am so excited.  Also, I am excited about having a walk-in closet so my clothes can finally come out of boxes.

In just 2-1/2 months, our grandson will be turning 1.  It is so hard to believe that it has been almost a years since the accident.  He is doing well for being born so early.  Also, he is now above average for his height and weight.  He has truly opened my eyes to what is important in life.

I have missed everyone, and I plan on writing at least once a week if not more.

Blessings,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment